●问路
鞋店在哪儿?
Where is the shoe store?
Where is the shoe store? (鞋店在哪儿?)
Go straight for two blocks. (一直走,过两条街就有。)
How do I get to the shoe store?
对不起,我迷路了。
Excuse me, but I'm lost. *lost表示“迷路”。
I don't know where I am.
我在地图上的什么地方?
Where am I on this map?
Where am I on this map? (我在地图上的什么地方?)
You're right here, near Central Park. (你在这儿,中央公园附近。)
Where am I? (我在哪儿呢?)
Where am I located? (我在什么地方呢?)
Can you point to where I am on this map?
这条街叫什么名字?
What's the name of this street?
What street am I on? (我现在在哪条街上?)
这附近有邮局吗?
Is there a post office near here?
Is there a post office near here? (这附近有邮局吗?)
Yes, there is. Go straight... (有,在那儿。一直往前走……)
Where's the nearest post office? (离这儿最近的邮局在哪儿?)
Is there a post office close by?
Is there a post office around here?
Do you know of any post offices near here? (您知道这附近的邮局吗?)
去樱花饭店怎么走?
How do I get to the Sakura Hotel?
Where's the Sakura Hotel? (樱花饭店在哪儿?)
Could you give me directions to the Sakura Hotel?
What direction should I follow to get to the Sakura Hotel?
从第一个信号灯往右拐。
Turn right at the first traffic light. *turn right表示“右拐”,turn left表示“左拐”。
洗手间在哪儿?
Where's the rest room?
在右边。
It's on the right.
It's on your right.
一直走到第二个街区。
Go straight for two blocks. *block 是四面被道路围成的街区。
在左侧拐角那儿就能看见。
You'll see it at the corner on your left. *at the corner 的at也可以用on替换。
对不起,我也是第一次来这儿。
Sorry, I'm new here, too.
Excuse me. Is Shinjuku far? (请问,新宿离这儿还远吗?)
Sorry, I'm new here, too. (对不起,我也是第一次来这儿。)
I'm a stranger here, too.
I don't know either. (我也不知道。)
在那家咖啡馆的旁边。
It's next to the coffee shop.
It's beside the coffee shop.
It's just before the coffee shop. (就在那家咖啡馆的前边一点儿。)