Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗? or Do you work well under stress or pressure?你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A:Yes, I think so.The trait is needed in my currentor previous position and I know I can handle it well.
这种特点就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q:What is your strongest traits?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A:Helpfulness and caring.乐于助人和关心他人。 Adaptability and sense of humor.适应能力和幽默感。 Cheerfulness and friendliness.乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
A: pause a few seconds 稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q:What personality traits do you admire?
你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who ishonest, flexible and easy-going.
诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
I like people who possess the “can do” spirit.
有“实际行动”的人。
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何处理別人的批评?
A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q:How do you handle your failure?
你怎样对待自己的失敗?
A: None of us was born “perfect”。 I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。