四级考试真题解析>>观看直播 | |
写作真题及答案解析 | 翻译真题及答案解析 |
听力真题及答案解析 | 阅读真题及答案解析 |
关于面试(interview)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
(这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?
(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。) Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。) Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.(他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?
(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
(诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
(I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit.
(有“实际行动”的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.(我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.(我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?
(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
(沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
(我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
(胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
(不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
(你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?
(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born “perfect”。 I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
(我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)