西方人说话直率在此类对话中更为明显。对于别人的打扰,自己受到不公平待遇会说出来,而不是不留面子。这里有分寸问题,通过说话人的口气与语调可判断其情绪与态度。英语中责备与抱怨的话通常有:
What on earth is the matter here?(到底发生了什么事?)
I'm afraid I have a complaint to make about the service.(我对你们的服务有意见。)
You ought to be ashamed of what you've done on me.(你应为你对我所做的事感到羞愧。)
Why on earth did you say such a silly thing to me?(你对我说这种蠢话究竟是什么意思?)
You've no right to help yourself.(你无权自己动手!)
I'm not a bit satisfied with such a result.(我对这样的结果一点也不满意!)
You ought to be careful enough next time.(你下次再不能这样粗心了。)
I got very annoyed about it.(我对此烦透了。)
Can't you be serious for once?(你就不能严肃一次?)
Don't interfere in my business, please.(请别干涉我的私事。)
It's no nice of you to behave like that.(你那样做太不像话。)
一般对责备与抱怨,人们通常的反应是表示抱歉与愿意接受。
请分析下面的对话:
A: You don't have to play the radio so loud, do you?
B: Oh,I'm really sorry about it
Q: What happened to the second man?
更多内容请持续关注新东方网。