感觉好极了。
I feel like a million dollars. *million 是100万。
我从没有这么高兴过。
I've never been this happy.
I've never been as happy as I am now.
This is the happiest moment in my life.
This is the best moment of my life.
I couldn't be happier.
真是个好消息。
That's good news.
I heard John got married. (我听说约翰结婚了。)
That's good news. (真是个好消息。)
That's welcome news!
那太棒了!/太好了!
What fun!
Let's go dancing. (我们去跳舞吧。)
What fun! (那太好了!)
How fun!
舒服极了!
I feel great!
It's a nice day! (今天的天气真好!)
I feel great! (舒服极了。)
I feel wonderful!
I feel good!
I feel fantastic!
I feel terrific! *进一步强调“舒服”的说法。
我今天的心情很好。
I'm in a good mood today.
The boss is in a good mood. (老板的心情很好。)
I'm in a bad mood today. (我今天心情不好。)
我期待着今年的夏天。
I'm looking forward to this summer.
Do you have any plans? (有什么打算吗?)
I can hardly wait until this summer. (我都等不及到夏天了。) *口语化的说法。
I'm looking forward to seeing you. (我期待着能见到您。)
今天你看上去很高兴啊!
You look happy today.
Yes. I got a raise. (是呀,我涨工资了。)
You seem really happy today.
高兴得飘飘欲仙。
I'm walking on air. *直译是“在天上走”,表达仿佛登上了天似的极其高兴的心情。