你真让我心烦。
You're getting on my nerves. *nerve “神经”,get on my nerves“触动我的神经,让我心烦”。
You're getting on my nerves.(你真让我心烦。)
That's not a nice thing to say.(你这样说也太失礼了。)
You're bothering me. (你使我感到烦恼。)*bother“使人为难”、“纠缠不休”、“烦恼”。
You're really irritating me. (你真让我烦。)*irritate“使人心烦,让人着急,使人生气”。
You're starting to get on my nerves. (你又开始做让我心烦的事了。)
别取笑我!
Don't make fun of me! *make fun of...惯用短语,“嘲笑,开玩笑”。
Ha, ha, you fell down. (哈!哈!摔倒了呀。)
Don't make fun of me. (别取笑我!)
Don't tease me. (别拿我开玩笑。)
Don't talk down to me. (别说看不起人的话。)
Don't belittle me. (别看不起人。)
请别上火。
Don't be upset.
我再也没耐心了。
I've run out of patience. *run out of... “用光……,耗尽……”。patience “忍耐,耐性”。
Calm down. (冷静点儿。)
I can't. I've run out of patience. (我做不到,我再也忍耐不了了。)
I lost my temper. (我发脾气了。)
你放肆!
What nerve!
你竟有脸说这种事!
How impudent you are to say such a thing! *impudent “厚颜的”,“不知羞耻的”。
How impolite! (怎么那么厚颜无耻!)
That's a rude thing to say! (那样说太野蛮。)
他说的话多气人呀。
What he says offends me. *offend “得罪人,使人生气,给人不愉快的感觉”。
What he says offends me. (他说的话多气人呀。)
I know what you mean. (我理解你的心情。)
What he says bothers me. (他说的话让人心烦。)
我们得反击。
We've got to get even. *get even “回击,报复”。
We have to get him back.
我又不是不懂。
I wasn't born yesterday. *直译“我可不是昨天才生下来的”。
It's a great deal. (那可是件好事呀。)
I wasn't born yesterday. (我又不是不懂。)
I didn't just fall off the turnip truck! *turnip 蔬菜中的“芜菁”,直译“我又不是刚从货车上掉下来的芜菁。”用该短语表示“我知道得十分清楚”。
I'm not stupid! (我没那么傻。)
I'm not naive! (我又不是没见过世面。)