该怎么办呢?
I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to do. (该怎么办呢?)
Don't worry, I'll help. (别担心,我来帮你。)
I'm at a loss as to what to do. (我真不知该怎么办才好。)
I'm unable to decide for myself. (我一个人决定不了。)
What shall I do? (怎么办?)
我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do? *be supposed to “计划做……”。
What am I supposed to do? (我该怎么办?)
I don't know. Just relax, I'll help you. (我也不知道。放松点儿,我会帮助你的。)
What am I going to do?
What should I do?
这下可麻烦了。
We are in trouble.
We can't finish our proposal in time. (我们不能按时完成计划了。)
We are in trouble. (这下可麻烦了。)
We're in big trouble. *进一步强调不知如何是好的心情。
那很麻烦。
It's a hassle. *hassle “麻烦的事情,苦战”。
Do you like the new computer system? (你喜欢这种新计算机系统吗?)
No, it's a hassle. (不喜欢,它很费劲。)
It's a pain in the neck.
It's a pain in the ass. *低俗的说法。
It's a lot of trouble.
这真是个难题。
It's really a difficult problem.
What should we do? (我们该怎么办?)
I don't know. It's really a difficult problem. (我不知道。这真是个难题。)
It's big problem.
我不知道说什么才好。
I don't know what to say.
I'm at a loss as to what to say. (我不知道说什么才好。) *at a loss “困惑不解,茫然不知所措”。
这下可难住我了。
You got me.
I have a full house. (〈打牌中的〉我是同花顺。)
You got me. (这下可难住我了。)
I don't know.
I guess you're right. (我想你是对的。)
You win. (你赢了。)
That beats me.