那事我觉得很抱歉。
I feel bad about it.
I wish it had never happened. *直译“我希望没有发生过那样的事”,即“那事如果没有发生过该多好呀!”
真抱歉,我不能来。
I'm sorry I couldn't come.
I'm sorry I couldn't come. (真抱歉,我不能来。)
That's all right. (没关系。)
前几天真是很抱歉。
I'm sorry about the other day.
Hi, John! (嗨!约翰,你好!)
I'm sorry about the other day. (前几天真是很抱歉。)
请您原谅我的失礼。
Please forgive my rudeness.
A) Please forgive my rudeness. (请您原谅我的失礼。)
B) I'll forgive you. (我原谅你。)*A更口语的说法是I'm sorry I was rude. (很抱歉,我失礼了。)
我不知该怎样向您道歉。
I don't know how to apologize to you. *apologize to...“向……道歉”。
I can't express how sorry I am.
Words can't express how sorry I am.
I have no words to apologize to you.
我并没有那个意思。
I didn't mean that. *mean “打算说/做……”。
真对不起,给您添麻烦了。
I'm sorry to trouble you.
I'm sorry to trouble you. (真对不起,给您添麻烦了。)
That's okay. (没关系。)
实在对不起,让您费心了。
I'm really sorry for troubling you.
I'm really sorry for troubling you. (实在对不起,让您费心了。)
It was nothing. (这没什么。)
抱歉,让您久等了。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (抱歉,让您久等了。)
I was about to go home. (我正想要回家呢。)
I'm sorry to be late again. (对不起,我又来晚了。)
Sorry, I'm late again. (对不起,我又迟到了。)
我希望……可是……
I wish I could...
Are you coming to my party? (你能来参加我的晚会吗?)
I wish I could come, but I'm busy on Friday. (我非常想去,可是星期五我很忙。)