我忙得要命。
I'm so busy.
I'm so busy today. (我今天忙得要命。)
How about tomorrow? (那明天怎么样?)
I'm too busy.
I'm as busy as a bee. *短语,“像蜜蜂一样忙碌”。
这项工作对我来说太重了。
This task is too much for me. * task表示“作为任务分派给人的工作”。
This task is too much for me. (这项工作对我来说太重了。)
Please don't give up yet. (请你别放弃。)
I can't complete this task alone. (我一个人无法完成这项工作。)
This is too much for me to handle.
这么点儿薪水我怎么够活呀!
I can't make ends meet on my small salary.
I can't live on my low pay.
I can't get along on my scanty pay.
I find it impossible to make ends meet on my small salary.
我再也忍不下去了。
This is the last straw. *last straw 表示“再也无法承受的负担和困难上又新加的痛苦”。
Your husband hit you again? (你丈夫又打你了?)
Yes. This is the last straw. (是的。我再也忍不下去了。)
That's it.
I've had it up to here.
I can't take it any more.
你的答复我接受不了。
Your response is unacceptable. *unacceptable 表示“接受不了”。
I'm not satisfied with what you say.
Your answer is unsatisfactory.
我不满意他的回答。
I'm not satisfied with his answer. *be satisfied with... “对……感到满意”。
I'm dissatisfied with his answer.
His answer didn't satisfy me.
他今天一副挑衅的样子。
He's got a chip on his shoulder today. *指“要打架的样子”、“情绪不好的态度”。
公平点儿!
Play fair!
Play fairly!
Don't cheat! (不许搞鬼。)
多费时费钱呀!
What a waste of time and money!
What a waste of time and money! (费时又费钱。)
Don't say that. (你别那么说呀!)
You're wasting your time and money!
你太慷慨了。
You're too generous. *在送给别人相当有价值的东西等场合时使用。generous “慷慨的”、“不吝惜的”、“宽大的”、“度量大的”。
I'd like you to have this. (我想送你这个。)
You're too generous. Thank you very much. (你太慷慨了。谢谢。)
You're too kind.