What are you trying to say? (你想说什么?) *比较温和的说法。
全部重做。
Please do it all over again. *all over again“再重新做”,用于不好的事情。
Please do it all over again. (全部重做。)
From the beginning? (从头开始吗?)
Please start over from the beginning.
把这个给田中先生传真过去。
Fax this paper to Mr. Tanaka. *fax是facsimile的缩略形式,用作动词。
请把那份文件交给我。
Please hand the document in to me. *hand in“提交,交出”。
Please hand the document in to me. (请把那份文件交给我。)
What document are you talking about? (你说的是哪份文件?)
Please submit the document to me.
Please hand in the document to me.
这是我的得意之作。
This is a piece of work I can be proud of. *多用于针对论文作品或计划。
I'm really proud of this.
我找不到我的涂改液了。
I can't find my white-out. *white-out“涂改液”。
今晚你加班吗?
Are you working overtime tonight? *work overtime“加班”。
Are you working overtime tonight? (今晚你加班吗?)
Unfortunately, yes. (很遗憾,要加班。)
Are you working late tonight? (今天晚上你要工作到很晚吗?)
工作就是工作,不能讲私情。
Business is business.
他是个努力工作的人。
He's a hard worker.
你超负荷工作了。
You're overworking.
今天必须完成这份报告。
Finish this report today!
报告截止到几号?
When is the paper due?
我有很多事要做。
I've got so much to do.